- May 6, 2016
- Posted by: Alahad Group The Recruiting Specialists
- Category: Recruitment Agencies Employment Agencies Pakistan, Recruitment Agencies Employment Agencies Pakistan, Saudi Recruitment Agencies in Rawalpindi, Saudi Recruitment Agencies in Rawalpindi
Project Manager Mechanical / Electrical Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Company Senior Management, Operations Manager, Clients, Consultants, Main Contractors, Sub-Contractors, Suppliers, Project Team.
– A pro-active and enthusiastic motivator who can provide influential leadership to manage all aspects of large scale, prestigious, multi serviced, high quality commercial MEP projects to a successful financial outcome.
– Able to establish and develop good working relationships with Clients, Consultants, Main Contractors and Suppliers by contributing to and actively participating in the coordinated, productive and efficient delivery of projects as a whole, not solely the MEP works.
– Capable of managing and providing inspirational leadership and training to a multi-discipline MEP team of Planners, Engineers, Construction Staff, Commercial Staff, Quality, Supervision and Safety personnel.
– Good organizer, motivator, man-manager, record keeper and communicator.
– Proven working knowledge and understanding of Contract Administration to ensure compliance with Project requirements while protecting the Company’s best interests.
– Responsible for overall delivery of the Project within Time and Budget.
15 years with reputable MEP Contractors (5 years in PM role).
– Knowledge covering the co-ordination, installation, testing & commissioning and handover of various MEP disciplines, including : –
– Electrical, ELV, ICT, HVAC, Plumbing & Drainage, Gas, Fire Protection and Fire Alarm systems.
– HOSPITALS EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
– Previous Middle East or Overseas experience preferred.
– Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
– Computer literate with good understanding of CAD, Primavera, Online Project Management software (i.e. Hummingbird, 4Projects, Aconex etc.). Proficient in use of MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer etc.), Adobe and other common use packages.
– Education commensurate with age and experience.
– Basic – 45K SAR
Find out more about the diverse range of opportunities at Alahad Group Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn Please comment Yes—I’m interested. Alternatively send your Cvs to email@example.com / Read Our FAQs (Questions & Answers)
IMPORTANT: Alahad Group does not charge any application- processing- or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process, ever. We have however been made aware of fictitious vacancy announcements in our name that are being circulated on the internet which entice potential applicants to respond to fake job ads and send money. Please be aware that Alahad Group, its Employers and accredited recruitment agencies, do not charge candidates any fees whatsoever at any part of the recruitment process.
If you are approached for a fee, charges or payment of whatsoever nature by anyone, Please do not make such payment and immediately write to us with full details on firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office will always send e-mail from an identifiable corporate account i.e. @alahadgroup.com and never from a public email account, such as Yahoo!, Gmail, Google, or Hotmail. Alahad Group will not accept liability, under any circumstances, for loss and/or damage.