- April 5, 2016
- Posted by: Alahad Group The Recruiting Specialists
- Category: Male Female Teachers for Saudi Arabia, Overseas Employment Agencies in Pakistan, Overseas Employment Agencies in Pakistan, Overseas Employment Agencies in Pakistan
Male Female Teachers for Saudi Arabia
Excellent Pronunciation preferably American English Accent At least ONE year teaching experience College Graduates/University Graduates
1. The offered STARTING Salary is: US Dollars 600 – 800
2. For every overtime hour teachers will get paid accordingly.
3. Teachers will get their first raise after one year of their contracts based on their performance. (Contract is 2 years)
4. Housing is shared accommodation (max 3 teachers in a room) and is within the premises of the center, that means they have no transportation expenses.
5. All expenses in Saudi Arabia, such as Medical Examination-Residency Permit-Health Insurance are fully paid by our Language School6. Teachers plane ticket coming to Saudi Arabia is covered by the Language School.
Please comment Yes—I’m interested. Alternatively send your Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org / Read Our FAQs (Questions & Answers)
IMPORTANT: Alahad Group does not charge any application- processing- or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process, ever. We have however been made aware of fictitious vacancy announcements in our name that are being circulated on the internet which entice potential applicants to respond to fake job ads and send money. Please be aware that Alahad Group, its Employers and accredited recruitment agencies, do not charge candidates any fees whatsoever at any part of the recruitment process.
If you are approached for a fee, charges or payment of whatsoever nature by anyone, Please do not make such payment and immediately write to us with full details on email@example.com. Our office will always send e-mail from an identifiable corporate account i.e. @alahadgroup.com and never from a public email account, such as Yahoo!, Gmail, Google, or Hotmail. Alahad Group will not accept liability, under any circumstances, for loss and/or damage.