Find out more about the diverse range of opportunities at Alahad Group Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn Please comment Yes—I’m interested. Alternatively send your Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org / Read Our FAQs (Questions & Answers)
IMPORTANT: Alahad Group does not charge any application- processing- or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process, ever. We have however been made aware of fictitious vacancy announcements in our name that are being circulated on the internet which entice potential applicants to respond to fake job ads and send money. Please be aware that Alahad Group, its Employers and accredited recruitment agencies, do not charge candidates any fees whatsoever at any part of the recruitment process.
If you are approached for a fee, charges or payment of whatsoever nature by anyone, Please do not make such payment and immediately write to us with full details on email@example.com. Our office will always send e-mail from an identifiable corporate account i.e. @alahadgroup.com and never from a public email account, such as Yahoo!, Gmail, Google, or Hotmail. Alahad Group will not accept liability, under any circumstances, for loss and/or damage.
- 1. Age : 18-40 years old
- 2. Nature of Work (Briefly) : Bricks Factory
- 3. Salary : RM 900.00 per month
- 4. Overtime : RM 506.22 (6.49 Per Hrs x 78)
- 5. Increment : Based on performance
- 6. Allowances : (mention appropriate allowances)
- 7. Period of Contract : 3 years and extended on mutual agreement.
- 8. Accommodation : Provided by the Employer
- 9. Food : On the account of Employee / Employer (delete inappropriate)
- 10. Medical Facilities : As per Malaysian Labour Laws
- 11. Annual Medical Examination : Paid by employer
- 12. Bankers Guarantee in favour of the Immigration Department of Malaysia : Paid by the Employer
- 13. Air Passage : Free air passage upon completion of 3 years contract
- 14. Leave and Holiday : As per the Malaysian Labour Law
- 15. Normal Working Hours : 8 hours per day
- 16. Overtime Allowance : As per Malaysian Labour Laws
- 17. Payment of Levy : Paid by the company and deducted from monthly salary of employee in 12 equal installments
- 18. Payment of Insurance Premium : Paid by the employer
- 19. Transport : Provided by the employer from accommodation to work place.
- 20. Death compensation : As per the Malaysian Labour Law (covered by FWCS)
- 21. Repatriation of terminated workers (due to para 18 & 19 of contract) : Paid by the employee
- 22. Repatriation of sick, disabled workers : Paid by the employer
- 23. Repatriation of Dead Body : Paid by the employer (covered by FWCS).