RECRUITMENTS PROCESS starts after receiving the following documents from the employer / company. The procedure of recruitment is simple and starts with preparation of recruitment documents in our favor as follows:
- 1. Demand Letter clearly specifying all the terms of employment –
specimen will be provided on demand.
- 2. Power of Attorney (Wakala) – Consultation can be taken from any local Saudi recruitment office Wakala should be attested from chamber of commerce Wakala should be attested from Ministry of foreign affairs Download Sample.
- 3. Copy of the Commercial Registration (CR) of the Saudi Recruiting Office from whom the Power of Attorney (Wakala) has been made.
- 4. Copy of the Commercial Registration (CR) of the Employer’s Company.
- 5. Copy of the Sponsor’s Identity Card.
We always prefer selection of applicant either by oral or practical test to be conducted by the employer or his authorized representative. We arrange his /their accommodation, transport and all other logistic support required for the purpose. In case we are entrusted with the selection & testing of worker, we normally do it with the help of a team of experts for technical & professional categories under direct supervision of our professional executives.
FINAL REGISTRATION OF CANDIDATES:
After visa the papers are presented to the Ministry of Labor (Govt. of Pakistan), Islamabad for final registration of the candidates. This process is normally completed within 24 hours from the time of submission of passports and documents to the concerned authority
BRIEFING AND ORIENTATION:
Candidates are briefed by Protector of Emigrants, Government of Pakistan, prior to their final registration, so that they get familiar with rules and regulations of the country of employment particularly the laws about drug abusing etc.
TICKETING AND EMIGRATION
The employer may send PTA or remit necessary traveling expenses in favor of Alahad Group to facilitate traveling as scheduled.