Avoid Illegal Recruitment (Public Service Message) Alahad Group
- Do not apply to the recruitment agencies not licensed by Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment Government of Pakistan http://www.beoe.gov.pk
- Do not deal with licensed agencies without Demand Letters & permission granted from Protectorate of Emigrant Offices. Usually the permissions are valid for 120 Days from the date of issue.
- Do not deal with any person who is not an authorized representative of a licensed agency.
- Do not transact business outside the registered address of the agency. If recruitment is conducted outside the office, please verify if the agency has recruitment permission for the particular premises.
- Do not pay any placement fee unless you have a valid employment contract and an official receipt.
- Do not be enticed by ads or brochures requiring you to reply to a Post Office (P.O.) Box, and to enclose payment for processing of papers.
- Do not deal with training centers, travel agencies or student consultantswho promise overseas jobs.
- Do not accept a tourist visa from recruitment agencies for overseas job
- Do not attempt to travel on employment visa without “Protector” usually done by the Protectorate of Emigrant Offices. http://www.beoe.gov.pk
- Do not deal with agents, sub-agents or internet companies.
- REPORT ILLEGAL RECRUITMENT
- Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment
Emigration Tower, Plot No. 10, Mauve Area,
G-8/1, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Director General (BE&OE)
- Additional Director General (BE&OE)